Art Gallery Society of NSW Council
The council of the Art Gallery Society of NSW comprises:
- John Masters (president)
- Les Moseley (vice-president)
- Christopher Wokes (secretary / treasurer)
- Sue Dadswell (councillor)
- Michael Brand (ex-officio, Art Gallery of NSW director)
- Jacqueline De Diana (councillor)
- Valerie Marteau (councillor)
- Fred Orr (councillor)
- Aviva Ziegler (councillor)
For more detail, see the Art Gallery Society of NSW annual report.
Nomination forms for the Council of the Art Gallery Society of NSW 2014
Financial members of the Art Gallery Society are eligible to nominate for a position on the Society’s Council. Nominations must be counter signed by another financial member of the Society. If more nominations are received then positions available, nominations for these positions will be determined by a vote by the full membership of the Society. Nominations should be sent to the office of the Art Gallery Society of NSW, Art Gallery Road, Sydney 2000 to arrive no later than 4pm Wednesday December 18, 2013. Enquiries concerning nominations may be made on 9225 1878.
2014 Council nomination form (PDF 22.1 KB)