(Australia 29 Jul 1881 – 15 May 1967)
Building the Harbour Bridge II, the works north side Nov.1927
- Other titles:
- Building the Harbour Bridge No. II, Building the Harbour Bridge II, the works north side November 1927
- Not on display
- Place of origin
New South Wales,
- etching, foul bite, printed in brown ink with plate tone on cream wove
- 30.1 x 25.5 cm platemark; 45.7 x 32.4 cm sheet (irreg.)
- Signature & date
- Signed and dated l.r. beneath platemark, pencil "JCA Traill. 1928".
- Purchased 1975
- Accession number
- © Reproduced with permission
Add this work to your own Art Set.