(Australia 1934 – )
- Not on display
- Further information
Elisabeth Cummings was born in Brisbane and studied in Sydney at the National Art School from 1953-57, living and studying in Italy and France from 1961-68 where she developed a great passion for Bonnard, Vuillard and Braque in particular, before settling in Sydney, where she has painted, exhibited and taught since 1969.
- monotype with overpainting, scraping out
- 56.0 x 76.0 cm sheet; 84.7 x 101.2 x 3.8 cm frame
- Signature & date
- Signed l.l., "Cummings". Not dated.
- Kathleen Buchanan May Bequest Fund 2011
- Accession number
- © Elisabeth Cummings. Licensed by Viscopy, Sydney