(Australia – )
- Papulankutja (Blackstone), Southern Desert region
- Language group
- Ngaatjatjara, Southern Desert region
- Not on display
- Further information
The Papulankutja Artists documentation for the work states:
This is the story of Warlawurru, the Eagle Hawk Man. In this painting he is flying back and forth over country looking from nest to nest.
© Australian Art Department, Art Gallery of New South Wales, 2006
- Place of origin
- synthetic polymer paint on canvas
- 152.0 x 75.0 cm stretcher
- Signature & date
- Not signed. Not dated.
- Purchased with funds provided by the Aboriginal Collection Benefactors' Group 2006
- Accession number