(Germany, United States of America 19 Mar 1888 – 25 Mar 1976)
Homage to the square: early fusion
- Not on display
- oil, synthetic polymer paint on hardboard
- 121.5 x 121.5 cm board; 123.5 x 123.5 x 3.2 cm frame
- Signature & date
- Signed and dated l.r., scratched into paint "A 66" and u.l. verso board, black marker "...Albers' 1966".
- W.H. Nolan and J.B. Pye Bequest Funds 1967
- Accession number
- © Josef Albers, 1966/Bild-Kunst. Licensed by Viscopy, Sydney
- Sidney Janis Gallery, New York/New York/United States of America, Purchased by the AGNSW from Sidney Janis Gallery 1967. Purchased through the Museum of Modern Art, New York.
Add this work to your own Art Set.