(Australia 1955 – )
- Other titles:
- Untitled series (older man with moustache, Mr. Francesco Ricciardo, Refinery employee)
- Not on display
- Further information
In 1978 CSR Ltd was the first company in Australia to commission photographers to work as artists interpreting the company’s activities. Completed in 1985, the collection was exhibited across the country and then given to the Art Gallery of NSW in 1988. The photographers commissioned included Max Dupain, Bill Henson, Fiona Hall, David Moore, Micky Allan, Sandy Edwards, Ed Douglas, Gerrit Fokkema, Peter Elliston, John F Wiiliams, Peter Elliston, Mark Johnson, Carolyn Johns, David Stephenson, Debra Phillips, Max Pam, Graham McCarter and Grant Mudford.
- gelatin silver photograph
- 44.5 x 37.0 cm image; 55.0 x 46.0 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Signed and dated lower verso, ink "BILL HENSON....1983...".
- CSR Photography Project Collection - Bicentennial Gift of CSR Limited 1988
- Accession number
- © Bill Henson. Courtesy Roslyn Oxley9 Gallery