Prince Sikandar Jah of Hyderabad
- Not on display
- Place of origin
- Cultural origin
- India: Mughal Empire circa 1526–1857
- circa 1780-1800
- Painting, Watercolour, Manuscripts, Miniature
- opaque watercolour on paper
- 20.7 x 14.2 cm (irreg.)
- Gift of Dr Nigel and Mrs Norma Hawkins 2010. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program
- Accession number
- Christies, London, 24 Apr 1980, London/England, Important Islamic and Indian manuscripts and miniatures, lot no. 63.
Dr Nigel and Mrs Norma Hawkins, 24 Apr 1980-Feb 2010, Toronto/Ontario/Canada, moved to France early 1990s, moved to Australia late 1990s. Gift to the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, Feb 2010.