(England, Australia 19 May 1929 – 25 Jul 2014)
Untitled, Soldiers (The unenlightened or Limp blimps)
- 20th & 21st c Australian art
- Further information
This painting is an example of the works Larter executed using a medical syringe filled with paint which was then squeezed in fine lines across the surface. Larter's figurative work was almost always provocative and political, with a number of works taking the Vietnam war as their subject.
- alkyds and epoxies on board
- 49.5 x 68.2 cm; 55.5 x 73.7 cm frame
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of Frank Watters 2018. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program
- Accession number
- © Richard Larter. Licensed by Copyright Agency