(circa 1945 – Apr 2001)
- Walungurru (Kintore), Western Desert region
- Language group
- Pintupi, Western Desert region
- Not on display
- Further information
Pirrmangka Napanangka was born at Tjintjintjin to the north-west of Lake Mackay. She is the daughter of Tutuma Tjapangati and Inyuwa Nampitjin, both recognised artists working for Papunya Tula Artists. Napanangka started painting during the Haasts Bluff - Kintore painting project in 1995 and often painted alongside her sister, Walangkura Napanangka.
- Place of origin
- synthetic polymer paint on linen
- 121.8 x 121.7 x 2.6 cm
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of Ray Wilson 2014. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program
- Accession number
- © Pirrmangka Napanangka. Licensed by Aboriginal Artists Agency Ltd