(Australia 17 Mar 1895 – 02 Dec 1988)
Sketchbook no. 11: Italy, Greece, Paris 1966
- Other titles:
- Sketchbook no. 11: Italy and Greece 1966-1967
- Not on display
- Further information
Drawings of Italy, Greece, Paris and the Suez Canal. There is also one of Sydney and written observations about the Venice Biennale. Twenty of the leaves removed by Rees remained with this sketchbook and are also in the collection of the Art Gallery of New South Wales, a gift of Alan and Jancis Rees in 1997.
Australian Art Department, Art Gallery of New South Wales, 2002
- Place of origin
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Sketchbook, Drawing
- bound sketchbook: 96 leaves, 66 drawings, mixed media
- 20.3 x 12.7 cm leaf overall; 20.3 x 12.7 cm closed book
- Signature & date
Signed u.l. inside front cover, pen and black ink "L REES/ ...". Not dated.
Signed l.r. corner on part ee [page 61], pencil "LR".
- Gift of Alan and Jancis Rees 1998
- Accession number
- © A&J Rees. Licensed by Copyright Agency