(Australia 09 Jan 1887 – 11 Oct 1949)
Lennox Bridge, Parramatta
- Not on display
- Further information
"This eighty-foot span stone bridge was designed by David Lennox to replace a former bridge over the Parramatta River. It was started in 1836 and opened in 1839, being given the name of its founder".
Hal Missingham, 'The etchings of Sydney Ure Smith', Ure Smith Pty. Limited, Sydney, 1950
- etching, printed in brown ink with plate tone on cream laid paper
- 14.7 x 22.6 cm platemark; 20.2 x 28.5 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Signed and dated l.r. pencil "Sydney Ure Smith./ 1917".
Signed in plate to print l.r. corner "S. Ure S.".
- Purchased 1917
- Accession number