(Australia 11 Aug 1846 – 17 Jan 1914)
Architectural plan of the complete scheme for the National Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Not on display
- Further information
As written on this plan, the portion coloured blue indicated the extent of work on the Gallery in 1896. Known as Courts 7 and 8 these were officially opened by the Governor of New South Wales, Viscount Hampden, on the 24 May 1897. The portions coloured yellow, Courts 9 and 10, were opened in 1899.
- 01 Apr 1896
- watercolour and ink on cardboard
- 48.0 x 70.1 cm
- Signature & date
Signed and dated l.r. corner, ink, "W L Vernon/Govt Arch/1.4.96"
- National Art Archive. Art Gallery of New South Wales Institutional archive
- Accession number