(Australia 11 Aug 1846 – 17 Jan 1914)
Architectural plan for north-west extension of the National Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Not on display
- Further information
These plans for the northern portion of the Gallery's facade show the boardroom at the end of this wing and the galleries which originally stood behind the facade. This wing was officially opened in 1909. Today the Gallery's shop is located within this part of the building.
- 18 Nov 1907
- ink and watercolour on cardboard
- 67.0 x 67.0 cm
- Signature & date
Signed and dated, l.r. corner, ink, "W L Vernon Government Architect/18.11.07"
- National Art Archive. Art Gallery of New South Wales Institutional archive
- Accession number