(Australia 22 Apr 1911 – 27 Jul 1992)
Historical exterior view of the northern sculpture court of the Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Not on display
- Further information
The Art Gallery of New South Wales reopened on 2 May 1972. This photograph is part of a series taken by Max Dupain in November 1972 documenting the new Captain Cook wing, as well as the ways the permanent collection was displayed in the Gallery's old courts at the time of the reopening.
- Place of origin
New South Wales,
- Nov 1972
- gelatin silver photograph
- 19.0 x 24.8 cm image; 20.2 x 25.8 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- National Art Archive. Art Gallery of New South Wales Institutional archive
- Accession number
- © Estate of Max Dupain. Licensed by Copyright Agency