(Japan 1797 – 1858)
Seidô shrine and Kanda river from Shôhei bridge, from the series One hundred famous views of Edo
- Other titles:
- Shohei-kyo 9 No 92 in the series "one hundred views of Edo"
- Not on display
- Place of origin
- Japan: Edo (Tokugawa) period 1615–1868, Ansei era 1854–1860
- woodblock print; ink and colour on paper
- 33.5 x 22.3 cm image; 35.9 x 24.5 sheet
- Signature & date
Signed l.l., in Japanese, ink, incised on block "Hiroshige ga" [picture by Hiroshige]. Not dated.
- Bequest of Ryder Walter Griffiths Swinson 1968
- Accession number