Win a luxury prize from Waterford Crystal and a Glenfiddich whisky experience
Visitors to the Streeton exhibition have the chance to win a luxury prize thanks to our friends at Waterford Crystal and Glenfiddich.
Create the perfect drinks trolley with a Waterford Lismore Nouveau home bar collection. This collection includes glassware for red and white wine, beer and cocktails as well as hurricanes and flutes. Then indulge in an exclusive Glenfiddich whisky tasting experience over dinner for six people at the Gallery, hosted by Glenfiddich luxury ambassador James Buntin.
Total prize valued at $5775.00 AUD
How to enter
For everyone’s safety, entry into the competition is contactless. Enter by scanning the QR code printed on the Streeton exhibition flyer when you visit the exhibition. (Entry not available online.)
Entries open on Friday 6 November 2020 and close on Sunday 14 February 2021. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
Streeton – Win a crystal home bar collection from Waterford and Glenfiddich whisky experience
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participants may enter by scanning the competition QR code in the Streeton exhibition brochure. Eligible participants will be required to provide their name, phone number and email address to complete their entry. Illegible, incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
2. The promoter is the Art Gallery of New South Wales, ABN 24 934 492 575, Art Gallery Rd, The Domain NSW 2000, ph. (02) 9225 1700. Employees and their immediate families of the Art Gallery of New South Wales and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Limit one entry per person.
4. The promotion opens at 5pm AEDT on Friday 6 November 2020 and ends at 5pm AEDT on Sunday 14 February 2021.
5. The draw for the winner will take place on Monday 15 February 2021 at 10am AEDT at the Art Gallery of New South Wales. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
6. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. The promoter also reserves the right to require confirmation of acceptance of these terms and conditions by the winner or their parent or legal guardian, before awarding the prize.
8. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
9. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
10. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winner via phone and email within two weeks of the prize draw. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within that time, an alternate winner will be drawn.
11. It is a condition of entry that the winner agrees to the publication of their name and state on the website (www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au) which will occur within two days of the prize draw.
12. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Prize consists of:
1x ‘Lismore Nouveau’ home bar collection from Waterford® Crystal. Collection includes:
- Goblet Single x 4
- White Wine Single x 4
- Flute Single x 4
- Drinking Glass x 4
- Beer Glass x 4
- Hurricane Pair x 2 (4 glasses total)
- Stemless Deep Red pair x 2 (4 glasses total)
- Carafe x 1
1x Glenfiddich ‘Whisky Experience’. ‘Whisky Experience’ includes:
- Dinner for 6 people at the Art Gallery of NSW restaurant
- A whisky tasting experience during the dinner with Glenfiddich luxury ambassador James Buntin
- 1x Glenfiddich 21-Year-Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky (700mL)
14. Total prize valued at $5775.00 AUD.
15. In the event that the prize winner is interstate, the recipient is responsible for all travel costs to and from Sydney to redeem the Whisky Experience element of the prize. All meals, beverages, accommodation, extra activities, spending money, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs and compliance with any health or other government requirements or any other incurred expenses are the responsibility of the recipient.
16. In the event that the prize winner is interstate and chooses not to travel to Sydney for the Glenfiddich Whisky Experience, a Glenfiddich whisky tasting package will be sent to their home address with the tasting experience delivered virtually via Zoom. Whisky tasting package includes 6× 50ml Glenfiddich whisky tasters and 1× 600ml bottle of Glenfiddich Whiksy. No replacement will be offered for the dinner element of the prize for an interstate winner.
17. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
18. The Promoter collects personal information (‘PI’) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The promoter will also use and handle PI as set out in its applicable privacy statement, which can be viewed at artgallery.nsw.gov.au/privacy. In addition to any use that may be outlined in the promoter’s privacy statement, the promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Collective, non-personal data may also be used for the purpose of market research or in facilitating reviews, developments and improvements to relevant services. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the promoter.