Terms and conditions
Win a tapestry loom from Aunt Jenny
1. The promoter is the Art Gallery of New South Wales, ABN 24 934 492 575, Art Gallery Rd, The Domain NSW 2000, ph (02) 9225 1700.
2. To enter the prize draw you must complete the entry form available during Art After Hours at the Art Gallery of New South Wales on Wednesday 9 May 2018, and submit your name and email address to enter.
3. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
4. The promotion is only open during Art After Hours on Wednesday 9 May 2018 from 5:00pm to 6:45pm. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
5. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the Prize Draw.
6. By entering the draw, participants will go in the draw to win a tapestry vertical floor loom by Aunt Jenny, valued at AUD $1,025.45.
7. The draw will take place on the night and the winner will be announced at 7pm in the entrance court at the Art Gallery of New South Wales. The draw will be performed by a random computer process in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
9. The promoter collects personal information (‘PI’) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The promoter will also use and handle personal data collected from entrants (‘PI’) as set out in its applicable privacy statement, which can be viewed at artgallery.nsw.gov.au/privacy. In addition to any use that may be outlined in the promoter’s privacy statement, the promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Collective, non-personal data may also be used for the purpose of market research or in facilitating reviews, developments and improvements to relevant services. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the promoter.
10. The promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).