The text, images and all data ('the content’) of the Art Gallery of NSW website are copyright. Copyright in the content of the website remains with the Gallery and other copyright owners as specified.
The content of this website may be used:
- for private research and study;
- for research and study as defined by section 40 of the Copyright Act 1968.
All other uses of the content of this site require Gallery permission and permission of the copyright owner (where applicable). Applications for authorised use must be made to the Image Reproduction Department at ImageReproduction@ag.nsw.gov.au.
Any authorised use must clearly identify the creator of the work:
- Art work must clearly identify the artist and title of the work with the work
- Text must cite the author, title and source of the content used as from any printed work
- The citation must include the general source 'Art Gallery of New South Wales website: www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au’.
You may not use the content for any purpose other than as specified above without the express written consent of the Gallery and relevant copyright holders.
The content of this website (or any part of it) may not be:
- posted to any other website;
- modified, republished, distributed, reproduced or communicated in any form
- used for any public performance or display including a transmission over a network
- reproduced in any form including without limitation, the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work (except as is incidental to viewing the Gallery website).
Contravention is an infringement of the Australian Copyright Act 1968.
All images are protected by digital watermarks.
If you wish to reproduce any works or any of the content in this website please contact the Image Reproduction Department at email@example.com.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander warning
The Art Gallery of NSW respectfully advises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples that this site may include images of artistic, cultural or intellectual property that may be of a sensitive nature. All efforts have been made to ensure that restricted works are not included.
Viscopy Limited is an agency that represents copyright holders within Australia. 'Viscopy Ltd, Sydney’ listed below a work on this website denotes Viscopy as the agent for the copyright holder.
Viscopy may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.