(Australia, England 1927–1982)
Landscape triptych number 2, from the album Volume 3
- Not on display
- Further information
Fred Williams was a major painter and draughtsman of the Australian landscape, and the most significant and influential Australian printmaker of the latter half of last century. His work has been the subject of a number of important exhibitions and publications in the past few years; most recently, his prints were shown in a solo exhibition at the British Museum in 2003.
© Australian Art Department, Art Gallery of New South Wales, 2005
- Print, Book
- aquatint, engraving, drypoint, sepia ink on Kent paper
- 12.4 x 28.5cm platemark overall; 19.0 x 35.2cm sheet
- Signature & date
- Signed l.r., pencil "Fred Williams.". Not dated.
- Gift of Gwen Frolich 2004
- Accession number
- © Estate of Fred Williams