(Australia circa 1928 – 1996)
- Papunya, Central Desert region
- Language group
- Pintupi, Western Desert region, Pitjantjatjara, Southern Desert region
Two men dreaming
- Not on display
- Place of origin
Ikuntji (Haasts Bluff),
- Cultural origin
- Papunya Tula Movement
- synthetic polymer paint on canvas
- 152.5 x 152.5 cm
- Signature & date
- Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of the Art Gallery Society of New South Wales 1995
- Accession number
- © Estate of Gideon Tjupurrula. Licensed by Viscopy, Sydney.
Add this work to your own Art Set.