(Australia circa 1925–1999)
- Walungurru (Kintore), Western Desert region
- Language group
- Pintupi, Western Desert region
- Art Gallery Society (members lounge)
- Further information
In this painting the artist has depicted her country. The roundels represent soakage water sites just to the south of the Kintore Community. These are Kuunkunya, Nguruluritja, Ngurrungurru, Ngatankaritja and Tika Tika.
Documentation Card, Papunya Tula Artists Pty Ltd, 1996
- Place of origin
Central and Western Desert,
- synthetic polymer paint on linen canvas
- 61.0 x 55.0cm
- Signature & date
- Not signed. Not dated.
- Mollie Gowing Acquisition Fund for Contemporary Aboriginal Art 1997
- Accession number