(Australia, Poland 06 Aug 1946 – )
- Not on display
- Further information
Allan Mitelman is one of the most significant abstractionists working in Australia today. His work has been the subject of several survey exhibitions and publications, including 'Allan Mitelman, works on paper 1967-2004' at the NGV and AGNSW in 2004-05. In 2004 he won the Sulman Prize. He exhibits nationally and lives and works in Melbourne.
This work was a finalist in the 2006 Dobell Prize and was acquired by the Gallery in 2006.
- Place of origin
- indian ink, gouache, collage on two joined sheets of paper
- 146.0 x 103.0 cm sheet; 161.5 x 115.5 x 6.0 cm frame
- Signature & date
- Signed and dated l.r. corner, pen and ink "AM 06".
- D G Wilson Bequest Fund 2006
- Accession number
- © Allan Mitelman. Licensed by Viscopy, Sydney